Wednesday 5 March 2014

The Walk That Breaks His Inertia

A not-so-confused entrepreneur came to me the other day. He told me.
"I want to start this business but so many things are going on in my brain and time is of the essence. And I don't have funds. But I know what to do profitably. There are obligations to be met"

"So?" I asked. 



He told me he walked out of the office one afternoon and tried to knock on the doors of adjoining offices in the neighborhood, introducing the services he could render. 
And he was surprised a few offices asked him to drop his letter of introduction. 
That sounded encouraging to his almost despaired state of mind. 

Though he admitted,being a thorough person,he was not yet prepared, even if he was suddenly given a job to do. 
So he rationalized in his mind how he would go about it,if called upon.

While at that thought,the next door he knocked upon, was a miracle!
This new business was actually looking for an expert in another area that he was capable of rendering, but not what he intended to sell this hot afternoon.

Right there and then,,he started to assist this business to solve their problems and happy was he that he was helping somebody and he could go back to his primary soliciting.
He was happy,a business has benefited from him.
Nothing lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment