Saturday 15 March 2014

Holocaust, Genocide and More Questions

Friends!

I ask... as I do reflect at times and especially at this season.
Why did The Creator allow the holocaust and the genocide amongst the Rwandan become some innocent people's reality...children inclusive?
Such helpless massive hatred.

My thinking stems from a picture I conjure if one were to be one of the anonymous individuals who had either quietly prayed or scream at the topmost pitch of his voice that the Greater Power should wish the impending mental and bodily death way...
and nothing happened!

And then how do we juxtapose this with worshiping the same Creator and the attendant benediction if and when we call on Him to attend to our gruesome problems.

I am yet to read Elie Wiesel's thought but I have read the Schindler's List (left a permanent big question in my heart ever since...)

I would appreciate a response...

No comments:

Post a Comment