Monday 28 April 2014

President Museveni on Gay

I was really fatigued about this issue and I had to force myself to read it mindful of any knee-jerk emotional reaction from me. 

The Uganda President has shown so much latitude and exhibit a huge control of subjectivity and enlightened one in this sensitive matter about the human race.
I doesn't really need to add much about his segmented approach and logical path he has taken, kicking off  whatever appears as a rush for emotion- I could decipher from the way his mind has worked herein.

His approach Is a clinical finish and a mind that desires a lasting solution so that the TRUTH prevails and no excuses or pretenses.

We can see that the man is not really keen about the use of force which he could have mustered as a President more so the all in all disposition of a typical African leader.

I for one, I am curious about this novelty about our humanity. 
Granted, it is as old as Man but I am convinced it is a condition or a fad as some people would be opportunistic. They will need help like other mania.

The West are simply being naughty, putting it mildly. Even at that not everybody in the West support this new promotion of this unnatural condition.
Thanks President Museveni for your concern in wanting to know the truth despite the mores of your African society.

The people with this condition- whether genuine or otherwise need help ...not snuffing life out of them. Psychiatrists have more jobs...truly

It's complicated...Mr Obama is a politician.
Personal convictions are different from opinions for the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment