Wednesday 26 February 2014

The Massacre Of Our Kids In The North

In their sleep,throats being slit,bodies being burnt and a "helpless" governor?
Now I am having goose pimples!

I am speechless.
......
As I just finished typing the above...about to get out of the car. 
I just witnessed a novelty:

A man slowed down his car towards my car door as I raised my head up, thinking he needed assistance for direction. 
But I was flabbergasted (permit my jargon).
He asked me to give him any amount to buy fuel for his ride!
(I am aware of people accosting you on the road, well dressed, pleading for money- executive begging)
There is wahala breeding underground.
............

God is crying !!! 
This is not about north or south divide.
Or APC or PDP.
Oh yes...we have people who accost you begging for money even in developed countries.
But ours; these kids could be my kids.
I think we have prayed enough in this country.
A similar spilling happened in some Yobe schools last year.
We have all failed.

.......

Moslems have even lost far more kids in this guerilla war. 
It is an evil and very well orchestrated subterranean war.
 If we feel we are far away from the theatre of these absurdity in the south,
we must watch it. 
Sad, sad.

........

Maybe it is the Ukraine approach in the excruciating cold, albeit in the steamy heat that the masses in Nigeria will have to bell the cat. 
(But it is not in our character, we are told)

As a matter of fact, my thinking goes beyond what the press feed us on this Boko Haram heinous Agenda and other national issues.

I want to believe we are ignorant of so many contending issues the people in power are aware of, even our so called journalists make do with what they feel is the real story. 
Our level of journalism may not risk certain scrutiny.

No matter what I read or that seep out, I am ignorant. 
So one should not speculate. 
We don't know what is going on; the economics, insurgence, bla bla.

Having said that, government needs to helps us,  in all ramifications as I don't have any other country to go and neither am I  keen to migrate or opportuned to do so.
.........

Thinking Nigeria

-2015-

Do we really have an opposition party or groups of crass opportunists?

They are now all looking the same to me,..am sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment